- This program will review First-Aid.
- It is a combination of course curriculum, video’s, quizzes and a final exam.
- There are 10 lessons in this program.
- You must receive 90% on each lesson quiz to move on to the next lesson.
- You can sign in and out of the training program anytime. Your work will be saved up to the last lesson quiz completed.
- Upon completion of this online First-Aid training program a completion certificate will be generated and added to your account page to print, email or save. It is good for two years.
NOTE: If an in-person “Hands-on” session is needed please purchase the skills assessment here. Then call 619-669-9911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for this “hands-on” session. The cost is $15 for the 30-minute session.
•Blended program is the combination of the on-line course cirriculum learning and in-person “hands-on” skills session.